WHY JOIN LADIES WHO LEAD?
Become a part of a collaborative group that is focused on building each other up through mentorship, empowerment, development and peer-to-peer support.
Learn from dynamic professional guest speakers.
Learn new skills and strategies to support your business.
Builds your profile and leadership in the community.
Builds your personal and professional networks.
Professional and personal development opportunities.
Being a part of a group with a philanthropic focus. Engage in charitable activities where you can give back to the community.
Exclusive access to the Ladies Who Lead online social community that allows for engagement, collaboration and support.
Membership includes monthly meetings from September to June.
Various sponsorship opportunities to highlight your business & Social Media Profiling for your business through our digital engagement channels.
If your Application has been successfully sent, A successful message will replace the form. Please check that information is entered into all fields. The application will not be submitted if one field is blank. Fields not filled in correctly will be outlined in red. You can also send a scan of the paper application (below) to firstname.lastname@example.org should you have recurring problems submitting.
All membership applications are subject to review by the membership committee. All applicants will be notified within 5 business days of their application status.
- Members must be 18 years of age or older.
- You, the applicant member, promise NOT to use or conduct any fraudulent or business activity or have more than one Member Account at any time.
- You must have a connection to Brantford, Brant or Six Nations (eg. resident or employed/business opportunities or have a desire to build connecting in the community).
- You must be currently employed, self-employed, freelance or retired.
- Attend a minimum of two-thirds of meetings.
- Adhere to our code of conduct.
- Pay your membership fees promptly within 30 days of your renewal period.
- Maintain and promote a positive, supportive attitude to your peers.
- Participate in initiatives that support volunteerism and philanthropy.
- You must act as a Ladies Who Lead Ambassador.
have a question?
If you have a question about who we are, what membership entails or how to apply, we would love to hear from you!
Ladies Who Lead is a network of dynamic professional women who believe that by Building Business, Building Self, Building Relationships and Building Community, we can lift each other up to achieve our goals. Proudly serving Brantford, Brant & Six Nations.