Join UsSubmit your application today!
If your Application has been successfully sent, A successful message will replace the form. Please check that information is entered into all fields. The application will not be submitted if one field is blank. Fields not filled in correctly will be outlined in red. You can also send a scan of the paper application (below) to firstname.lastname@example.org should you have recurring problems submitting.
All membership applications are subject to review by the membership committee. All applicants will be notified within 5 business days of their application status.
- Member must be 18 years of age or older.
- You, the applicant/member, must adhere to our Code of Ethical Conduct
- You must have a demonstrated connection to Brantford, Brant or Six Nations. EG:
- resident or employed here, sourcing business opportunities or have a desire to build connections in the community.
- You must currently be employed, self-employed, freelance, retired.
- Attend a minimum of 25% of the meetings in a membership year
- Pay your membership fees promptly. The dates of membership is renewed on the
- anniversary month of which you joined
- Maintain and promote a positive, supportive attitude to your peers.
- Participate in initiatives that support volunteerism and philanthropy.
- Act as a Ladies Who Lead ambassador.
have a question?
If you have a question about who we are, what membership entails or how to apply, we would love to hear from you!
Ladies Who Lead is a network of dynamic professional women who believe that by Building Business, Building Self, Building Relationships and Building Community, we can lift each other up to achieve our goals. Proudly serving Brantford, Brant & Six Nations.