APPLY TO BE A MEMBER
- Member must be 18 years of age or older.
- You, the applicant/member, must adhere to our Code of Ethical Conduct.
- You must have a demonstrated connection to Brantford, Brant or Six Nations.
- Resident or employed here, sourcing business opportunities or have a desire to build connections in the community.
- You must currently be employed, self-employed, freelance, retired.
- Pay your membership fees promptly. The dates of membership is renewed on the anniversary month of which you joined.
- Maintain and promote a positive, supportive attitude to your peers.
- Participate in initiatives that support volunteerism and philanthropy.
- Act as a Ladies Who Lead ambassador.